Hello, readers!
Haven't updated this thing in a LONG time! After Volume 2, I made a long post detailing plans for a third and final volume in this series but, unfortunately, would take some time since all the creators had personal affairs to attend to as well as disagreements that pulled us apart.
While we would LOVE to write a third volume, it is evident that it will not happen. Two of the writers are too focused on their respective YouTube channels (Uncertain Sound and Axellian). As of writing this, we have no intention of continuing a third volume any time soon. In fact, while I wish to finish the story at some point, it will likely change. There's a lot of things I want to revisit and write differently. I also wish this story was presented in another format. Ideally, when the time is right and I'm able to do so, I will bring this story back in some other form completely refreshed and better than we first wrote it. This could be a comic book, motion comic, animation, novel, live action, or another medium. The point is, the story will be told to completion at some point in the future when it is the right time to do so.
As for where this blog was intended to go, I guess I could spoil a couple things since it looks like we will not be completing this iteration of the story before it gets completely remade. This is all based on original discussions on the third volume as we only started to write the beginning of it before parting the project. First off, the agents do capture Lisa and Ryan, but Gabriel (with backup) is able to rescue only Lisa. Lionel runs tests on Isaac while Adam does the same with Cole. Lionel finds a way to reverse the effects of the Pods and Adam fins a way to enhance them for military use. A new antagonist would have been introduced. There was a lead up to a huge battle that would have put an end to the Agents (maybe). Unofficial terms to those revived would have been revealed. If regenerated in a Pod, you are considered a "Zombie" in social context. Those who have been "enhanced" (like Cole and Isaac) would also have a name (we were considering "Titans"). Also, many hints in Volume 2 were building to an A.I. built on human memories only to be "born" after the original host is dead, living in a digital space with certain rules. I realize that, since writing this concept, many other movies and other narrative content have played with this idea, but I still wanted to have fun writing it.
That's all I'll give away so far since I do plan to reintroduce this idea at some point. This website will remain but will likely change to reflect the status of this project. The downloadable book will obviously not happen.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them below, ask me on Ask.fm, or you can check my website for ways to contact me (I was going to leave my Twitter, but I may be changing it soon and forget to update this). Sorry that we were not able to finish this story for those who have been reading it all the way through. Some day, we will make it up to you!
TestNav
- Chapters
- Most Recent
- Introduction
- Volume 1
- Chapter 1.1
- Chapter 1.2
- Chapter 1.3
- Chapter 2.1
- Chapter 2.2
- Chapter 2.3
- Chapter 3.1
- Chapter 3.2
- Chapter 3.3
- Chapter 4.1
- Chapter 4.2
- Chapter 4.3
- Chapter 5.1
- Chapter 5.2
- Chapter 5.3
- Chapter 6.1
- Chapter 6.2
- Chapter 6.3
- Chapter 7.1
- Chapter 7.2
- Chapter 7.3
- Chapter 8.1
- Chapter 8.2
- Chapter 8.3
- Chapter 9.1
- Chapter 9.2
- Chapter 9.3
- Chapter 10.1
- Chapter 10.2
- Chapter 10.3
- Volume 2
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22
- Chapter 23
- Chapter 24
- Chapter 25
- Chapter 26
- Chapter 27
- Chapter 28
- Chapter 29
- Chapter 30
- Chapter 31
- Chapter 32
- Chapter 33
- Extra
- About
- Community
- Podcast
Before You Read!
If this is your first time here, you might want to check out the Introduction before you begin or start off from the beginning with Chapter 1: Reborn (Part 1).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment here!