BennettSaunders turns to Thompson, who is sitting in an FBI van staring at the ground.
What did we miss?
Saunders
What the hell are you doing here, Bennett? I thought I told you to stay at base.
General
Saunders, I told you to keep me in the loop about Daniel Fields.
Saunders
We didn’t know for sure, sir.
General
What about now?
SaundersSaunders looks to Bennett. They both get up and make their way into a car, all the while not saying a word.
Thompson chased him into an alleyway outside. One of the other agents found him cuffed to a dumpster. He was stopped by Felicia Grey.
General
That girl has been giving me nothing but problems lately.
Bennett
Where is he now?
Saunders
My best bet is he went after Lisa Fields.
General
I thought I told you to leave that girl alone.
Saunders
Lisa Fields is working with Daniel Fields, which means that if you want to catch him, we’re going to have to catch her.
General
Alright, fine, you have my permission to pursue her so long as it is assured that she’ll lead us to Daniel Fields. I don’t want to add any more grief to Mr. Tyler or I’ll never hear the end of it.
Bennett
Where is she?
Saunders
We were told that she may be headed to her sister’s house. We have a team stationed there. We’ll know when she arrives.
FBI agent
Actually, sir, we just tried contacting that team and did not get a response.
General
Alright, boys, pack it up. Looks like this is a failed mission.
Gabriel arrives at Susan’s house and finds a few dead bodies laying around the perimeter, but no sign of any vehicles. He enters the house and it seems nobody is around.
GabrielGabriel peaks around every corner searching for any signs that anybody is home.
Hello?
GabrielGabriel turns around to find a baseball bat fly right into his face.
Hello? Anybody home?
Lionel brings a team of people to bring up the crate left in the storage area.
LionelThe men leave the room while the select few LifeSource researchers are left. Lionel opens the crate with a crowbar. Isaac walks out of the crate.
Thanks, everyone. You can leave now.
Crewman
You don’t need us to open it?
Lionel
The contents of this crate are classified to those with clearance. We can take it from here.
Lionel
You must be Isaac. My name is Lionel Sabatelli. Welcome to LifeSource.
Isaac
Thanks. So, how much does this job pay?
Lionel
Er... what?
Lisa
I can’t get a hold of Gabriel or my father.
Sandra
You want us to bring you back to the farm?
Lisa
No, that’s too far. Besides, they’re probably just held up a little right now. Maybe we can grab a hotel room and try meeting with them in the morning.
Sandra
Do you think that’s safe?
Lisa
We’ll be fine. Thank you so much for your help.
Sandra
Anytime, Lisa. Remember, we always look out for each other.
Joe Tyler is being questioned by agent Chang.
JoeChang puts the secret phone that Joe has been using on the table.
Why am I here? You’ve questioned me countless times before and my statement has never changed.
Chang
This time we have evidence that says otherwise.
Joe
I highly doubt that. Where’s Jason? Where’s Larken? Where’s my God damn lawyer?
Chang
This was brought to us from an anonymous source.
Joe
Right, “anonymous”.
Chang
You’ve been communicating with your daughter with this phone.
Joe
I want my lawyer.
Chang
We can do this the easy way or the hard way, Mr. Tyler.
Joe
I want my lawyer.
Chang
Alright, fine. We don’t need you to cooperate. We already tracked your daughter’s phone, which we believe she still has on her. We gave the information to agent Saunders and agent Bennett. They’re tracking her right now.
Gabriel wakes up tied to a chair.
GabrielSusan and Dylan are standing in front of Gabriel.
What happened? Where am I?
Susan
Who are you and what are you doing in our house?
Gabriel
You must be Lisa’s sister. Pleasure to meet you. I’m her brother-in-law.
Dylan
The only brother-in-law Lisa has is me.
Gabriel
The one who is legally alive, maybe.
Susan
Oh my God! Are... are you Daniel?
Gabriel
I was Daniel. I go by Gabriel now.
Susan
Oh my! How are you still alive?
Gabriel
I really don’t have time to get into this. Where’s Lisa and Ryan?
Susan
A bunch of people came out of an armored van including Lisa. They took Ryan and drove off.
Gabriel
Good. Wait a minute...
Susan
I wonder why they decided to come here now after all this time. Would you happen to...
Gabriel
Shh... hang on, I’m trying to think... the only people who knew Lisa was going to make this impromptu visit was us and Joe Tyler.
Susan
Are you saying my father tipped off the FBI? Because he would never put Ryan or this family in harm’s way.
Gabriel
No, I’m saying that his phone must have been tapped which mean’s Lisa’s in danger!
Lisa wakes up to the sound of an alarm in her hotel room. She opens her eyes and is staring down a barrel of a gun.
Saunders
Hello, Mrs. Fields. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you.
To be continued in Volume 3
Come back tomorrow at 7PM EST for a special message about Volume 3 and the future of ReGeneration.
Come back tomorrow at 7PM EST for a special message about Volume 3 and the future of ReGeneration.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment here!